Written by Rev. Dennis Shipman (c) 2014
Click "Select Language" for translation - top of right menu bar.
Human collective consciousness is the sum total of all human thought. It is sometimes referred to as mass consciousness, or simply "the collective consciousness." In the book, “Kirael: The Ten Principles of Consciously Creating” by Fred Sterling, Kirael defines mass consciousness as:
The combined awareness of all human beings on the Earth plane.
The collective consciousness is a web of magnetic thought energy that connects every human mind with every other human mind. Every human mind within the web is affected by the thoughts streaming forth from the combined or collective awareness of humanity.
Collective consciousness can be likened to a musical orchestra. Every musician plays an instrument, and the instrument sends out sound vibrations. When all the instruments are playing in harmony, the orchestra can produce the most amazing and inspiring music. But when an instrument is out of harmony with the rest of the orchestra, a discordant sound is produced that lets the listener know an instrument is out of tune.
Human minds are joined with each other and with the infinite Divine Love of Unity Consciousness. They are not separate. They are inter-related, like instruments of a musical orchestra or like computers accessing the world-wide internet. Whatever you think and feel affects the collective consciousness.
One of the lies that has been fostered by those who would keep us under their domination and control is that our human minds are not linked to each other and they are not linked to an infinite benevolent all-pervading consciousness. As well as, they are not linked to the consciousness in all creation or physical matter.
Our Mind is a Transmitter-Receiver!
The human mind acts as a transmitter receiver unit for thought waves from other human beings. We “receive” in our solar plexus in the stomach, translate thoughts and feelings up through the heart, and broadcast our response through the “single eye” in the forehead. All of this happens in a split second of awareness.
Most of us are not aware that we silently broadcast our positive and negative thoughts and feelings all the time to the world which in turn affects the positive or negative frequencies of the collective consciousness. When we are tuned into our environment, we can pick up positive or negative vibrations from people, places and things. We get strong feelings in the pit of our stomach when something is not in our highest and best interest.
Manifesting a Mastermind!
The strength of collective consciousness can be seen very powerfully when a group of people come together to manifest a mastermind: the group’s focus on a single intention that manifests a desired experience or outcome. It could be anything the group may desire to manifest, for example, a family set on obtaining a new house, a company set on breaking all sales records, a sports team set on winning a championship game.
Remember the law of consciousness: Thought energy and focused intention bring results.
What happens in a group mastermind is a combination of things:
- Each person’s mind and heart is unified in the mastermind. The amount of passion you generate for the mastermind is important. Keep the passion running high.
- Each person’s thoughts and feelings affect the desired outcome of the mastermind. It’s best that positivity be maintained at all times.
- The magnetic power of attraction of the collective consciousness is exponentially increased the larger the number of participants in the mastermind.
- Each person’s Higher Self, guides and angels and spirit teachers can assist in the manifestation of the mastermind, if they are asked to join the mastermind, thereby exponentially increasing its power of manifestation again.
- Unity Consciousness says “Yes” to the mastermind (Divine Love always says “Yes”) and assists in its manifestation because it doesn’t infringe on our freewill choices.
This is why meditating in a group is so powerful. Each meditator contributes to the group’s collective consciousness, as well as everybody’s spirit guides and teachers and Unity Consciousness adds their conscious intentions, and the cumulative effect of that collective consciousness raises the energy of each meditator exponentially more than if the meditator meditated by him/her self. This is the power of collective consciousness.
Perhaps you are beginning to understand the power that humanity’s collective consciousness holds to manifest positive outcomes. Like, for example, control weather patterns, dissolve hurricanes, tornadoes, typhoons, and storms before they cause damage and possible loss of life. Or, come together in a global prayer and meditation and send love to the world and affect a positive change in the low frequency of negative thinking. Or, create a heaven on earth of free energy, no wars, no homelessness, no starvation, and abundance for everybody. Does this sound impossible? Unrealistic? All of this and more is possible with the power of our human collective consciousness.
This is what The Great Awakening is all about:
Discovering the magnificent and enormous power inherent in our collective consciousness, and learning how to work with it and Unity Consciousness to uplift all humankind – on and in the Earth and all sentient beings everywhere.
Creating Positive Change!
In the book “Kirael: The Ten Principles of Consciously Creating,” Kirael defines what a critical mass is, and what it takes to cause a fundamental change: The minimum number of people required to shift the mass consciousness to a new level of vibrational awareness of the Creator’s Light.
Let’s consider this statement.
- Currently, our planet’s atmosphere is filled to the brim with spaceships that contain a few million galactic beings from many different star nations that are here to help us through The Great Awakening. Utilizing their advanced technology and highly advanced spiritual awareness.
- We have the masters and ascended masters of Earth Spiritual Hierarchy coordinating with the Galactic Federation of Light and the millions of spiritually advanced human beings of inner earth, the Agarthans.
- We have a very dedicated band of earth allies that are working on a global level with the Galactic Federation of Light to bring in the new Age of Light governance and a global prosperity/financial system based on precious metals.
- We have millions of light-workers on the planet doing their healing work, and sharing the love with millions of people.
- We have an untold number of spirit guides and people who are channeling, and opening up to channeling, giving their messages of empowerment to us in various ways.
- And, we have BILLIONS of spirit team players, as well as BILLIONS of other galactic beings in other solar systems and universes, that are assisting us in ways we don’t even know how they are doing it, yet.
Critical mass? The Great Awakening is the greatest show on galactic TV. Aren’t you happy you’re here with a ring-side seat?
Because consciousness is a magnetic energy force, the mind acts like a magnet that attracts people who have similar thoughts and attitudes. We also attract circumstances and situations into our lives as a result of our thinking. The law of the mind is: “Like attracts like.” This means similar qualities or vibrations will attract each other. Opposite qualities or vibrations will repel.
As you are probably already aware, negative thinking is very destructive to our lives. It is a low frequency thought form. And, human collective consciousness is primarily negative, at this time (year 2014). It is not yet advanced enough to be aware of itself as the creature that is responsible for what it manifests by its thoughts and feelings. This, in part, is what The Great Awakening into Unity Consciousness is about: waking up to the power of our thoughts, and to the power in our heart center.
You don’t have to go far to take a reading of the negativity in the collective consciousness. Look around you. How many negative thinkers do you know or see at your workplace or on the city streets and elsewhere? Look at all the violence and chaos in the world today. There is a lot of negative thinking floating around these days. It’s little wonder that we attract so much sorrow and pain into our lives. Negativity has a magnetic energy attraction that attracts its own kind, more negativity.
Unity Consciousness is aware of the low frequency vibration of our planetary collective consciousness, yet its hands are tied to help us. Why? The law of consciousness says: whatever your mastermind is, that is what you will manifest and receive. Unity Consciousness always says “Yes” and never infringes on our freewill choices. The majority of us are still unaware of the power of our thoughts to manifest positivity in our lives, yet energy follows thought. Thoughts have magnetic power of attraction, and manifest reality. Thought energy and focused intention bring results. Mind is a transmitter-receiver. Everything is consciousness. Like attracts like. Negativity begets negativity. Positivity begets positivity.
- I ask the great healing force of Unity Consciousness to enter my mind, body, emotions and spirit, and work its magic of transformation.
- I am the creator of my life. I am responsible for my thoughts and feelings. I choose now to transform them into positivity.
- I choose now to attract only what’s in my highest and best interest into my life, and to contribute only love and joy to the collective consciousness.
Read All The Chapters of The Great Awakening:
Rev. Dennis Shipman received a first-class education in the Great Awakening into Unity Consciousness. From 1996-2001, he worked with Kahu Fred Sterling, head pastor of the Honolulu Church of Light, who is the channel for Master Kirael, a senior member of the Guidance Realm in the seventh dimension. There, he met Sheldan Nidle, channel for Earth’s Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation of Light, and has followed Sheldan’s weekly reports on the progress of the shift ever since. He is the author of two free eBooks, "Oneness - The Awakening Experience"
and "The Great Awakening into Unity Consciousness".
PLEASE SHARE THIS