Secrets of Happiness and Success
Written by Rev. Dennis Shipman
Every person on the planet wants to be happy and live a successful life. We all want the same things: to love and be loved; to have an education, opportunity, dignity and respect; to live in peace and prosperity, and for some, to raise a family.
On a spiritual level, we know we deserve happiness and success because we can feel it in our soul. Our soul contains the fountain of limitless abundance, love, joy and peace. But, what does this joy and achievement look like to you? And, how does a person go about accomplishing happiness and success?
Our Western world has taught us that happiness and success can be attained by achieving wealth and material possessions. We have been taught to work hard and earn a lot of money, because – according to this old paradigm – money can buy anything! But, as many unfortunate souls have discovered, money can’t buy happiness. We must begin to understand that the materialistic world does not hold the answers to our happiness and success.
What does your plan for happiness and success look like to you? Each person is unique. There is no right or wrong way to do it. No one answer that fits everyone. Only options and possibilities exist for you. It may take some self-discovery on your part, but ultimately, you must decide how you want to create and build your happiness and success. These are important considerations you must contemplate and answer for yourself because only you are responsible for creating your life.
Free Your Mind!
“Free Your Mind” means to liberate your mind from your self-imposed limitations and cultural conditionings and misperceptions about life, in every way, shape and form, that keeps you in fear, ignorance of the truths of life, narrow-mindedness and prejudice. It means letting go of negative thinking, and replacing it with the limitless possibilities of positive thinking. It means stepping into Unity Consciousness that is within you which is your divine nature.
The incoming transformational energies that are flooding the planet now support transformation of consciousness. These transformational energies are going to become more and more intense as the planet and solar system traverse its 36-year journey across the center of the galaxy. It’s never been easier to transform yourself.
Happiness and success includes a plan for your transformation of consciousness. As you transform, you become more and more lighthearted. It doesn’t mean you become less serious with the responsibilities you’ve accepted into your life. Just the opposite. You will discover that you approach and perform your responsibilities with a more joyful attitude, with more confidence and a more courageous spirit.
To “Free Your Mind” is a continuous assignment you give yourself over the length of your lifetime. The transformations of consciousness don’t happen overnight, and they won’t happen at all if you don’t start. Changes come in increments to allow your body, mind and emotions to adjust and integrate the powerful energies of transformation. If you are serious about finding happiness and success, then you must understand how important it is to implement a plan for your transformation of consciousness. The following suggestions will help you begin. Modify them as you see fit.
- Wake Up! This is the purpose of your life. Develop a passion for awakening to Oneness. The experience of Oneness is the crème de la crème of the human experience. It is a very real possibility within the span of a single lifetime. The Creator has disguised itself in its own creation, and cannot avoid responding to the sincere call of a devoted truth seeker.
- Raise Your Spiritual Vibration! You are the creator of your life. Every thought, word and action you perform – second by second – contributes to the outcome of your life. Why? Because the law of cause and effect is always at play. Thoughts are magnetic, and they draw into your life the quality of your thinking. Empower yourself! Watch your thoughts. Master your emotions. Say your affirmations! Cultivate heart qualities. Raising your spiritual vibration or energy is a key element in freeing your mind and finding happiness and success.
- Grow Positive Thinking! Practice meditation, gratitude and a thankful heart. Learn to pray effectively. Read positive, uplifting, inspiring reading material and enjoy positive, uplifting, inspiring experiences. Learn what it means to love yourself and share your love with others. Volunteer for a worthy cause. Join a social group of like-minded people to develop friendships with positive people.
- Avoid Negative Thinking! Especially judgment, gossip, criticism, blame, and attachment to your material possessions. Also, avoid greed, domination and control, arrogance, cutthroat competition, belief in scarcity, feelings of unworthiness, anger, violence, stealing, irreverence, dishonesty, lying, cursing, revenge, hate, and prejudice. These are low vibrations that reduce your aliveness, cut off your conscious awareness of Unity Consciousness, keep you embedded in the illusion of separation, and increase the possibility for developing sickness and suffering in your body, mind and emotions.
- Learn to Live a Love-based Lifestyle in thought, word and deed. We are talking about a Love that only exists beyond fear. Love has a magical way of transcending and healing all things that are out of alignment with it, and returning it to Love. It absolutely positively affects consciousness in people, places and things.
- Maintain Your Health! Eat a healthy diet and organic foods, as much as possible. Avoid GMO foods, refined sugar, white flour products, caffeine, alcohol, recreational drugs, and other toxins and poisons that cause the body to breakdown early, age and die prematurely. Remember! Your body is the sacred temple of the divine Source of Light and Love. As you treat your body, so shall it treat you.
- Exercise your body vigorously, on a regular basis. It keeps the body limber for meditation. The energies in the Lifeforce energy system can flow easier.
- Conserve Your Sexual Energy! It can be used as a valuable partner in the awakening process and connecting with Unity Consciousness. Learn to transmute its powerful energy into constructive pursuits such as creativity, deeper meditation, or strenuous physical activity. You are going to need as much stamina, determination and perseverance as you can muster to overcome the challenges that crop up in your life’s journey.
- Let go Chaos and Drama in your own life! Decrease or stop playing digital games and watching TV programs and movies that promote violence as entertainment. Don't buy into the world’s fears and illusions. Send love to all sentient beings, especially those drawn to violent ways. Pray for the enlightenment of humanity.
Follow Your Heart!
What activities and interests give you true joy? What are you naturally drawn to? What turns you on? What makes you happy? What are your talents, strengths and abilities? Where do you want to live, work, and play? How and where do you want to raise your family and kids? Your answer to these questions are clues that could lead you into an occupation, career or hobby. Moreover, they are clues to what you chose to experience in your life plan that you designed before your birth onto the earth plane.
If you are not certain what gives you joy, start observing yourself when you come into contact with people, places and things. What gives you joy? Perhaps journal writing would be helpful. It enables you to take a close look at who you are and what you want. It’s a powerful tool for personal awareness and evoking positive change. There are many good books on journal writing and lots of information on the internet. The key is to: Find your passion! Find your happiness! There you will find your heart and joy. Follow your heart because it leads to your joy! Joy is the soul’s natural state of being. This is the purpose of your life: to live in joy.
Achieve Your Beautiful Dreams!
We all have dreams that we want to do. Dreams can be anything. For example: Traveling to exotic or sacred destinations. Living and working in a place you’ve always dreamed of. Learning a new skill or talent. Fly a plane, or skydive. Learn to sew, knit, become an artist, play a musical instrument, to write a song and sing. Discover your dreams!
Dream. Believe. Manifest. Dwell on your dreams. If you don’t know them, pray to be shown what they are. Believe in your dreams. All the dreams in your heart can come true. Be clear about what you want and make a plan to manifest your dreams. Set your plan into action. Pray to be drawn into the experience that manifests the result. Know that the flow of abundant perfect love is within you and all around you to help you manifest your beautiful dreams. Feel the love and joy you can generate within your heart by achieving your dreams.
You might also enjoy reading:
You Create Your Reality: Thoughts Attract!
The Power of Meditation: Journey to Love
The Power of Thankfulness and Gratitude
PLEASE SHARE THIS