"Earth is hollow populated by technologically advanced benevolent human beings!"
Rev. Dennis Shipman
BOOK REVIEWBook review written by Rev. Dennis Shipman, September 2016
Messages from the HOLLOW EARTH by Dianne Robbins
As I read this channeled book, persistent and haunting questions kept popping up in my mind. These recurring and unshakable questions are not found in the book, ďMessages from the Hollow Earth.Ē But, if the information in this book is true, and I believe it is, then why havenít we the people been told about it before now? Why isnít this truth part of the planetís geological record that can be found in the textbooks and encyclopedias and on the internet? Why havenít we been taught the truth? Does a conspiracy actually exist to keep the truth from us?
Reading this book is like embarking on a journey into the future thatís already here! It describes a utopian paradise that many of us dream about: a pristine environment, no pollution, pure water and air, unspoiled land, and a technologically advanced civilization of human beings living in the fifth dimension of consciousness (and above). They got fed up with violence and war, and are waiting for us on Earthís surface to reach the same conclusion. Now they live in love, peace, joy and harmony, and perpetual prosperity with Mother Nature, the Universe, and each other.
Itís hard to believe that this utopian paradise exists NOW, but it does in the HOLLOW EARTH, according to its authors: Dianne Robbins (who lives on Mt. Shasta) channeled to her by Adama, an ascended master and high priest of Telos, a subterranean city beneath Mt. Shasta in the state of California USA.
Hot Riveting Topics
Other Hot Topics
- Earth is hollow. Always has been. It does not have a solid core. In fact, not only is Earth hollow, but all celestial bodies are hollow, with life both INSIDE and ON their surface. Itís the way the universe is setup.
- Two main openings exist in Earthís North Pole and South Pole that are 4,000 miles in diameter, and lead to a hollow interior. Galactic visitors from other star systems use these openings to come and go from their points of origin.
- These openings were closed off in the year 2000 using a magnetic force field to protect it from land and air sightings because earthís governments were setting detonations at the poles to blow open the entrances into hollow earth.
- Tunnel entrances all over Earth lead to hollow earth, but in the 1930ís, the tunnel entrances and passageways were closed off because corporations were trying to gain entrance into their world.
- Earthís crust is 800 miles wide, and the center of gravity is not the center of the Earth. It is 400 miles below Earthís surface, in the middle of Earth crust.
- Hollow Earth has an inner sun, 600 miles in diameter at the center of Earth, which is the mysterious power source behind Earthís magnetic field.
- Nikola Tesla, the genius inventor of electrical technology, is now living inside the Hollow Earth.
- Hollow Earth is populated by human beings who survived the Atlantean-Lemurian thermonuclear wars that eventually sank and destroyed these two highly advanced civilizations, approximately 12,000 to 13,000 years ago.
- There are over 120 cities of light in hollow earth where many millions of people live. They have learned the futility of war and violence, and are waiting for surface humanity to reach the same conclusion.
- Their isolation from the surface population has enabled them to reach the ascended state of consciousness (fifth dimension and above), and create a civilization of peace and abundance, with no sickness, aging or death.
- As a group, they are called the ďAgartha Network.Ē They are often spoken of in Sheldan Nidleís free weekly email updates. The Agartha Network and the Galactic Federation of Light and Earthís Spiritual Hierarchy coordinate Earthís ascension process (aka The Great Shift or The Great Awakening into Unity Consciousness).
- The mission of the Agarthans is to help Earthís humanity ascend into the fifth dimension of consciousness at this time of great transition. All knowledge that has been hidden and kept from humanity will be revealed. These are remarkable times, never before experienced on Earth.
This book has 25 chapters, 201 pages, and a list of hollow earth researchers, and a list of more books, websites and art on hollow earth. Hot topics that captured my attention, in addition to the ones cited above, are:
Disclaimer: I was not paid for this book review, nor do I receive any compensation from its sales. It is freely given in the volunteer spirit.
- The Library of Porthologos (aka Alexandria, holds the records of the universe Ė not just Earth).
- The Galactic Connection (inter-galactic visitors and commerce).
- Space Portals and Travel (that lead to all star systems).
- Free Energy and Abundance (earth provides free sources of energy).
- Hollow Earth Technology (amino acid computers, anti-gravity propulsion, space craft, time travel, and more).
- Time, Telepathy and Consciousness (we have more than five senses).
- Cures for Pollution and Disease Already Exist (uncovering the conspiracy).
- Immortality (they donít age, donít get sick, and donít die).
- Food and Elements of Nature (food takes on the mass consciousness).
- Our Environment and Weather (oceans, mountains, animals, marine life, and more).
- Our Homes (buildings are round with jewels, diamonds, crystals).
- DNA and Inner Doors of Consciousness (all humans are from same DNA blueprint).
- Synchronicity, Imagination and Rebirth (return of Christ Consciousness).
- The Earth and Crystals (Earth is showcase of Milky Way Galaxy).
- Ascension (Earth shifting into higher dimensions).
- Earthís Glorious Future (they are what we shall become).
- How to Connect with Us in Hollow Earth
- Publisher: Trafford Publishing:(www.trafford.com)
- Title: Messages from the Hollow Earth by Dianne Robbins © 2003 - ISBN 1-4120-0529-9
- Purchase Book at Authorís Website: www.DianneRobbins.com
- Softcover: 9 inches by 6 inches, 201 pages. Price varies according to buyerís location.
- Hollow Earth eBook is also available in French, German and Spanish.
You might also enjoy reading:
"Jesus - My Autobiography" Book Review
PLEASE SHARE THIS