"As you become more spiritually awakened, more of your empathic abilities will return to you!"
Are You A Sensitive Energy Empath? Answer This Questionnaire To Find Out! by Adele Arini
Beloved empaths. Learn to appreciate and be grateful for your ability to sense energies and feel the world and people around you so intensely. As you become more spiritually awakened, more of your Higher Self’s abilities will be returned to you – to be used for the higher good of all.
Your abilities to receive, decipher, interpret, analyze and feel the subtle energetic movements and information coming from the world and people around you; from both physical and non-physical objects and beings (e.g. sensing energetic “disturbance” in the air caused by the movements of a single falling leaf, or sensing the presence of an angel around you) have in fact given you a “foot in the door” or a definite advantage in your goal of eventually mastering Source Energy.
Loved ones, how can you ever fully become a Master of Electronic Light Substance – that comes from the heart of Source; designed to be obedient to the will of mankind – if you cannot see, sense, direct, wield, mould, command, or move these Electronic Light energies easily, or at will?
Sananda, as Yeshua ben Yosef (Jesus), was able to create many 5D Master-Level miracles during His ministry. In one occasion, He was able to command the storm to cease due to His Oneness with all Elements. In other words, in that moment when He issued the command for the weather to change in his favor, He completely acted as One with the energies of: Water, Air, Ether, Fire and Earth.
He “took charge” of the electrons within these elements (that made up the storm) and then directed/wielded/shaped them to be obedient to His Divine Will. Yeshua was in that moment acting as Master of the Elements, when He commanded all elemental activities (that created the storm) to cease.
You can use the following questionnaire to assess your own sensitivity. All you have to do is to give yourself an honest YES or NO answer to the questions.
1. Can you feel people‘s emotions easily?
2. When you walk into a room, a store, a house, a building, a new city/town, can you sense the energies in that location? Do you often intuitively know whether it is a place that you should stay/spend much time in, or, whether you should leave asap?
3. Can you spot the truths and the lies easily – coming from the news, the world or, the people around you?
4. Can you often sense the existence of hidden secrets or, unrevealed information that might be the key to solving someone’s dilemma?
5. Do you often avoid crowded places? Perhaps preferring to go to the supermarket/mall to get the items that you need, during non-peak hours instead?
6. More often than not, do you prefer to enjoy your own company rather than spending a lot of time with family/friends/colleagues/strangers?
7. Have you noticed that people occasionally/often feel uncomfortable around you? This usually comes from them feeling uneasy for being so transparent or, vulnerable in front of you – rather like an open book that can easily be read.
8. Do you find yourself routinely interrupting people even though you don’t mean to? If so, please know that this is not done out of rudeness, but rather, because you are constantly receiving so much information, ideas, thoughts that may assist the person/people you are talking to, and thus you worry that you may eventually forget that one important thought/piece of information. Hence, you have a tendency to push it into the conversation as quickly as possible.
9. Do you often feel and act like a mirror to the person/people around you? For example, if someone was treating you kindly/rudely, you were in that moment, feeling this person’s emotions (as if they were yours) and instinctively you often projected that positivity/negativity back to them. Alternatively, if you have become an empowered empath, you may already be using your role as an emotional mirror for Higher purposes instead – as a guide to reflect back to the people you are helping, what will help them the most in their journey (i.e. proactively, rather than reactively, with love as your underlying reason for your chosen course of action).
10. Are you an excellent judge of character? Do you have a tendency to instantly know whether you like someone or you don’t, or, whether you can trust them or not?
11. Do you find it easier to: relax, concentrate, or, do your work, during non-peak hours? e.g. during the night when the people/world around you are sleeping/quiet.
12. Do you find yourself finishing people’s sentences easily? Or, knowing what they were going to say, even before they had said it/finished saying it?
13. Are you able to pick up other people’s thoughts easily, especially the ‘loud’ broadcasts that the people around you might be thinking when they are angry or upset?
14. Do you often feel drained and exhausted by end of the day, even if you hadn’t really done any physically, mentally or emotionally exhausting activities?
15. Do you find yourself (more often than not) wanting to: please the people around you; make them happy; or, play the role of peacekeeper in your family/friends circle? This is an innate characteristic of all empaths – you sincerely desire for the people around you to be feeling happy and peaceful. For when they are, you will also be feeling happy and peaceful yourself. The key to remember here is that we are never responsible for these people’s emotional state of being.
Being peaceful and happy is a personal choice – it can be as easy or as difficult as the individual decides it to be, on any given day. It is not the empaths’ job to "fix" the world or these people by absorbing a lot of their negativity or unhappiness. In fact by believing it to be so, or, by often doing so, we are disempowering them and doing them a big disservice. If we were to keep "cleaning up" much of the misqualified energies created and radiated by the people around us, when are they ever going to learn that their daily state of being matters? Our thoughts and feelings always create the realities that we experience, for these are two of our most powerful tools of Creation.
16. Do you often abruptly disrupt meetings/proceedings? To get people to see things differently, or to shift the energy of the situation/discussion, so as to create change & healing and lift up the vibrations of everyone participating in those meetings.
17. Do you instantly know whether an item carries good or bad vibes? Or, without having met the person, can you tell (from his/her name) whether this person is someone you would be happy meeting, or, someone to avoid?
18. Do you often avoid: watching TV (or any action/violent movies), listening to the radio, or listening to songs with low-vibes lyrics? Preferring instead to stay in a peaceful and quiet environment, or, to only listen to: calming instrumental music/high-vibes songs meant to uplift people’s spirits?
19. Do you feel physically ill when being constantly bombarded by loud noise coming from the people/environment that you are in? In other words, does noise easily stress you out and occasionally may even cause you to "lash out" at those responsible?
20. Whenever you are walking around outside, can you easily pick up the thoughts and/or feelings of the animals/wildlife around you? Have you often been in the right spot at the right time, to rescue strays/injured animals (if so, you‘d probably been picking up their emotional/physical distress signals), or, do you often know what your beloved pets might be thinking or feeling?
21. Do you often feel unable to laugh at someone’s jokes, even when everyone else listening was laughing, or, even if the person herself went on to explain that ’it was just a joke and there was no need for you to take it so seriously’? This was due to you instinctively knowing the real reason why she had made the jokes/self-deprecating comments. Thus you probably knew that by laughing at those jokes, you might actually end up hurting her feelings, or, that you might be further supporting her low-vibrational habits/programming/belief systems about herself or about anything in her life.
22. Do you find it really challenging to get out of bed on some days? Feeling physically unwell, ‘heavy’ or drained, for no reason? This was most probably due to the entire planet’s collective energies on that day. Whenever this happens, rather than succumbing to these low vibrations, we need to learn how to effectively assist in transmuting much of the world’s negativity into Higher Light – e.g. by using the purifying powers of Violet Flame. For when the entire planet feels better, empaths will in turn be feeling much happier, calmer and peaceful too. In other words, let us often be proactive rather than reactive, by regularly transmuting much of the heaviness coming from our environment.
23. Do you find it challenging to maintain a healthy body weight? When feeling unwell, do you often try to feel better by eating/drinking mostly unhealthy substances to give yourself a ‘quick fix’? Our abdominal area is where all negative emotions are stored.
If you have been walking through life automatically absorbing/picking up other people’s pains and/or, burying your own pain (instead of purifying yourself daily and releasing them), all of this negativity will mostly be stored in your abdomen. It is time to start purifying your lower bodies with the Violet Flame, every night, just before you climb into bed. Call upon your I AM Presence & St Germain to help you develop this positive habit.
And the more sensitive you are, the more important it is for you to consume only the healthiest, or highest vibrational foods/drinks, of the organic variety whenever possible. Those that do not contain toxic pesticides nor the energies of pain/suffering coming from slaughtered/mistreated animals. Truly, your health and overall well-being as an empath also greatly depend on the types of fuel you feed your physical body daily.
24. Do you feel like you have mostly been walking on eggshells in life? Feeling afraid or apprehensive about expressing your truth; by always having to be so careful about your words and actions – for you deeply understood, that if the people around you didn’t like (or felt hurt by) something you said/did, you would immediately be subjected to the aftereffects (by instantly sensing their thoughts/feelings – as if they were yours – in response to your truth).
This feeling is akin to being hit by the same boomerang that you had personally thrown at someone. If only everyone in the world possesses equally high sensitivity to energies, our planet will be a much loving, happier and peaceful place to be in, than what it is right now. As everyone will then experience for themselves the ultimate reality that ALL is One, and that we are always personally responsible/held accountable for balancing the karma created by our discordant or inharmonious thoughts, words, feelings and actions towards All in existence.
In other words, empaths are already naturally aware of how the Law of the Circle/Karma works, and thus they often walk through life being very careful of the effects their words/actions have on: others or, the world around them.
If you have answered ‘Yes’ to all 24 questions above, your energy sensitivity is already very high. You might even be a heyoka empath – a powerful empath whose life mission/purpose is to bring about permanent, positive transformation in many people’s lives, including his/her own. Now is the time for us all to receive greater clarity on how to flourish in life as an empath.
About the Author
Adele Arini is an Energy Healer, Reiki Master, Pellowah Practitioner, Angel Messenger and Access Consciousness Bars Practitioner (BP). She discovered her empathic abilities at a very young age, which began a journey to be able to communicate with animals, plants, Angels, Asecnded Masters and Spirit Guides. She opened her energy healing practice in 2012, and started helping others to heal and rediscover their authentic Higher Selves. She lives in Melbourne, Australia and can be reached at her website: To learn more about Adele, go to Raphael’s Healing Space.
PLEASE SHARE THIS